2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup salt
1 cup water
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour and salt.
- Gradually add water while stirring and mixing to form a dough with a Play-Doh like consistency.
- Form the dough into a ball and knead for approximately 5 minutes, adding a bit more flour if the dough is too sticky or a bit more water if it’s too dry.
- Roll out to about 1/4 inch thickness and shape as desired
- Use a straw to place a hole for a string where desired
- Bake at 170 degrees F for about 45 minutes, then flip over and bake for another 45 minutes or until dry
- Paint and hang!