Welcome to All Saints Anglican Church!
Our Parish Mission
Leading people to follow Christ,
who makes life whole.
We recently have narrowed our focus to five key areas that we as a parish are focusing on for the future. These five areas are:
- Spiritual Growth
- Small Groups
All Saints Anglican: A History 1892-2004
All Saints Anglican started out at a whistle stop just west of the original Cochrane Ranch. The little hamlet of Mitford, near the sawmill there, was the first location for the Church.
When the mill closed and the train no longer stopped, the Church building was moved by wagon and horses into Cochrane (it took 4 weeks!). To get the whole story you can pick up a copy of the history book covering 1892-2004 from the Church office.
Cochrane resident Daniel Bidulock
has kindly digitized the book and it is viewable on his site here
The original little church was getting too small for the congregation, and so we bought the current building from the Catholic Church in 2004, but did not move into it until 2007. Between the move out from the little church to the move into the new church, the congregation worshipped in the Holy Spirit School gym. The former church was moved to Bethany Care Centre to be used as their chapel.