All Saints Anglican Church in Cochrane has a new logo, which will be our "brand" on social media, our website, and all our literature.
It is based on the Canterbury cross, blue in colour, and includes stylized mountains in each arm of the cross. The original Canterbury cross, a Saxon brooch dating to c. 850, was discovered in 1867. The Canterbury cross has become the emblem of the world-wide Anglican Communion, whose headquarters are in Canterbury, England.
The arms are triangular, symbolizing the Holy Trinity, and the design contains arcs of a circle, symbolic of the universal church.
On the All Saints cross, the mountains represent the community of Cochrane and the Anglican Parish of All Saints, located in the foothills with a dramatic view of the Rockies.