This page was last updated July 9. Watch for further changes.
We will be open for in person Eucharist service starting July 11, 2021 at 10:00 am.
We will comply with Diocesan and AHS COVID proctocols . These may be revised as we are directed. In summary:
- Masks are required
- Congregational singing allowed but must remain masked.
- Use of hymn books allowed.
- You must sit with your cohort.
- No physical passing of the peace outside of your cohort.
- Communion will include the consecrated bread only. Ushers will guide you forward to sanitize, remove your mask, receive & consume the blessed sacrament, sanitize again. The celebrant will sanitize and drop the wafer into your hands.
- After service social gathering only allowed outside.
Recorded services are discontinued.
- Services will be Livestreamed on YouTube for those housebound or unable to attend -- meaning you cannot watch the service before 10am Sunday morning.
- The Livestream will be recorded and available on our YouTube channel library. (button below). All Copyright and re-broadcast licensing is in place.
- People who attend in person are notified that they may appear on the livestream.
- For the Summer, a Sunday School video link will be provided on this page from the Sermons4Kids website.